Thursday 24 March 2011

Almost weekend

www.microlodge.co.uk

So...it's a 10 o'clock start tomorrow, and all we have to do is load Woodys Wagons onto the truck, which will then get stored in the yard over the weekend and we'll meet them in Scarborough about 10.30 on Monday morning.
Therefore...quiz night for me tonight.  Hurrah!
Then as soon as the units are loaded, I'll be heading North to Blackwater Hostel in Kinlochleven where I have a Mini-Hobbit booked for the weekend, and will have a crack at a mountain or 2, dependent of course on the hospitality of the barstaff in the Ice Factor next to the hostel.
I'm in the huff with Gary as he never bought me a birthday present, so he can go whistle dixie when his
comes along.  He did give me a new CD player for the car....then tried to charge me for it.  I'll give him the cash soon (not)....


                              Blackwater in Kinlochleven

No comments: