Thursday 3 February 2011

SECC 1st Day

www.microlodge.co.uk

Oh, what fun.  Blizzard conditions as we set off from Fife at the time of the morning as most decent folks are just getting home from the pub.
Got to the SECC in time but missed David Coulthard...he must has been going so fast past us we missed him..
I must admit, in normal circumstances, I would rather be on a long-haul flight to Australia with children kicking the back of my chair for 22 hours than do the 'show stuff', but today was a pleasant surprise and was actually quite enjoyable.
Breakfast consisted of a pack of jelly babies thanks to Gary.  I really need to house-train him a tad more.
We had a nice bit of interest from Fort William area, which is good as this means my hillwalking regions may expand.
Once again, all the staff at the SECC have been brilliant, way beyond the call of duty, even helping me into the skips to search for our 'lost' clipboard with all the customers info attached to it. As luck would have it, the missing item was found and is now superglued to Gary tighter than an ASBO bracelet.
Ah well, early to bed and hope the trees are still vertical rather than horizontal tomorrow.

No comments: