Saturday 19 February 2011

Lost and NOT found


What a rotten week it's been.

On Tuesday I awoke to the bathroom window wide open...well missing to be exact.

Of course, upon inspection, that wasn't the only thing gone. Add to this, my wallet, laptop, phone chargers, bank cards etc etc.

So, the start to that day was awaiting the police to come and get the details, and inform me that cars across the road has also been broken in to, plus sheds in the street.  It makes me wonder why I bother doing 12 hour days at work to let others take what little has been earned.   (rant over).

On the building side, 2 Hobbits will be ready for delivery to the Willows on the 28th, and the wood for the Wild West Wagons is arriving on Monday, so we'll be making a start on those.

Meanwhile, my weekend will consist of having to re-design the website as all the upload data was stored on the missing laptop.  Yes...I did make back-ups, but a few months ago, so still lots to do.

Also, trying to remember a multitude of passwords is a nightmare.

No comments: