Monday 5 September 2011

The Danger of Currys

www.microldge.co.uk

CURRYS

Boy...and I thought I was in for a tough time.
My laptop hard drive had fried after just 6 months, so I duly took it back to Currys.

There was 2 of us in the queue at customer services, and although I reckoned I was the most aggrieved, I let the customer beside me 'go first' as he was one of the few there older than I.

His tale was a joy to behold.    It went something like this...

Customer:- " Hello, I've come to collect my TV" and produces the receipt.
Customer relations (after 5 minutes search) "Sorry Sir, not one of ours"
Me, "Well, he does have a chitty wot says Currys on it"
Customer relation, " Oh, so it does, I'll check again"
Customer " Wanker"
Customer relations "Ah, it was in for repair...it was goosed and replaced"
Customer "Lovely"
Customer relations, "Yes, you collected the replacement last week"
Customer, "Ermm, I think I saw a large vacant space in my living room this morning"
Me "Gasp...guffaw"

Then...believe it or not...customer replies, "I'll go home and check" and proceeds to walk out of the store.

No comments: