Monday 26 April 2010

Loch Ness here we come....again

www.microlodge.co.uk



What a long day. I never got out of the workshop until 3 this morning, then out again at 7 to load up for units 7 & 8 to go to Loch Ness. Only just got home and found I still have a set of keys in my pocket. I think I'm going to let the post office to return them.
Not withstanding, it was a beautiful day and the hills still have a dusting of snow here and there, plus it was a treat to be out of the workshop for a day.
Tomorrow, must try and get a new compressor for the cnc machine to run.... BOYS TOYS...

2 comments:

Karli said...

Hi there-

I stayed in these wonderful hobbit cabin's in the summer while visiting from Canada. Very interesting, comfortable and built beautifully! Job well done!

Steve Millar said...

Thanks very much for that Karli. Glad you like the Hobbits as much as we enjoy making them.
Steve