Sunday 5 December 2010

Crampons and Axes


Had a week of 'googling', and it looks like camping pods and the whole concept of pod camping seems to  be taking off throughout the UK and Europe.  It's surely going to be an interesting few years to see how big it will go.

Well, I managed to get out to the hills this Sunday with 'Big Davie' for company.
I take my hat off to him though. He threw up 3 times, and was on his hands and knees on a few occasions crawling up the hill...yet still stuck it out and made it to the top.
He also managed to be within 2" of a self-inflicted vasectomy whilst trying to show off by jumping a barbed wire fence that ripped right through his 2 layers of trousers and has left a lovely 4" cut in his groin area.
I think the way I clutched my sides and rolled around laughing indicated that I was a tad unsympathetic to his injury.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

2" from a vasectomy! Lucky (by a thousand to one shot) that my willy got in the way